Research: 60 second pitch for music video


Script:  "Hello, today I'm here to pitch my idea for a music video for Fenech-Solers new single 'Magnetic'. After analysing the songs lyrics, I found out that the song is about the main characters ambition to travel the world however can't because he's in some sort of plateau. My idea is for the video to match the meaning of the lyrics, I will do this by creating a short story which follows the main characters desire to travel, he will change locations through various different camera techniques, however when he finally arrives at his destination, he wakes up to find out that acheiving his ambition was just a dream. I have chosen this idea because I believe it would be reasonably straight forward to film because the locations I have chosen to film in are available and also I would only need 1 actor, this gives me the flexibility to film when me and the actor choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment