Independent Research: Looking back at Fenech-Soler's previous music videos!

To get an idea of what sort of visuals may fit Fenech-Soler's type of music I spent some time looking back at some of their previous music videos, below I will give my opinion on some of them...




The music video itself doesn't hold a story and has no connection to the lyrics at all, the video in a nutshell is full of vibrant colours which makes the video stand out, the band are playing their song and whilst the song becomes more upbeat, the more colours come into shot. If I was to choose one thing to implant into my music video from this video is the use of colours, they attract the viewer and make the music video more upbeat.




This video is very quirky and I honestly haven't got a clue what is actually happening, I can see that a trend is beginning to form that the band like to create music videos which don't actually have any meaning to them apart from showing that they like to experiment and have fun whilst creating them. Apart from that I like the speed the camera changes when the song quickens, it gives the music video a sense of something important might happen which makes the viewer watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment