Research: Adobe TV

Now I have learnt the basics on how to use Adobe Premiere Pro I want to improve my knowledge of the software in order to get the best results when coming to edit my music video together.

Adobe TV is filled with loads of videos and tutorials dedicated on showing how to perform different techniques which will look good on APP. The first thing I went to watch on the website was to watch the basic tutorials on how to do such things as editing and transitioning which refreshed my memory and I now know how to perform such tasks without needing help.

As you can see from the picture on the right it shows the different tutorials which you can pick from on the website, I chose to watch the clips from the editing tab and also the transition, titles and effects tab.


I hope to use Adobe TV in the future once I have filmed all of my music video. The videos will help me with understanding all diffferent types of tips, techniques and general knowledge I will need to progress into making a quality music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment