Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro Music Video Editing Challenge

Today I was set a challenge to see whether I can create a music video using clips which has been previously used in a music video by an artist called 'Macklemore'. During the task we were not aloud to watch the acutal music video so we didn't have an idea on what it actually looked like, instead we would have to use our imagination to create a music video.

We would use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the clips together so it helped us improve our skills on the software. The skills we would use especially for this task would be to use transitions, how to grab particular footage and put it onto the timeline and alsov how to crop clips.

Below is my final edit using the clips given to me to create the music video, although I had created a longer video I only used 30 seconds worth of video to show what I believe was the best part I edited together.





As you can see this was a rough idea I had to put together these clips so that it would form some sort of story, looking at the original video I can see that they were completely different to one another meaning I had successfully edited the music video without copying the original. Below is the original music video and feel free to see the comparisons between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment