Research: Playing with the Nikon D3200

Today is the first day in which I can spend time taking clips with the camera which I will use for my music video, I felt to get to grips with the camera I should spend some time researching the different aspects of the camera and coming to terms with the software in which I will use to edit and render. Below is a little video I made showing the capabilities of the camera, you may also notice that I have cropped the height of the video to make it look more cinematic and have also used a color correction.




I also wanted to test out one of the movements in which I will use in my music video, the movement is called a 'camera swipe' and makes the camera seem as if it is swiping to another location. Below is my short attempt at the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment