Construction: Day One Of Filming


Today, the 20th February, I had finally been able to start filming for my music video as my cast were available and the weather was fine. We started filming at around 4pm at the chosen location, which was Kettering quarry. At first we thought there would be a slight problem as the time in which we had arrived is usually the prime for many walkers which could interfere with the filming, however, we found an appropriate location in which kept us away from any public footpaths.

At 4pm, I was also aware that sunset would be occurring soon which meant that lighting could be affected, this meant I could only film a certain amount of the music video. Thankfully, I knew what I was doing as I had thoroughly prepared the sequence of shooting, this meant that filming time was significantly shortened but I still did not get all the footage I needed.

In order to complete my music video, I will need another day of shooting in similar conditions. I will need to take note of the weather and also the characters costume and appearance so it perfectly blends.

No comments:

Post a Comment