Construction: Editing + Take two of opening

After watching back my first draft of the opening 1:30 of my music video, I decided to completely revamp the whole music video to make it look better, the first problem in which occured to me was the shakiness of the original footage, this made the video look incredibly weak and I knew that this could possibly knock marks off my final piece. I also made sure I had another go at lip syncing the correct lines as last time was a complete failure and made my music video laughable. During the editing process of the second take of the music video, I had used exactly the same features (anamorphic, color correction) to build the video together, below you are able to watch the first 1:30 of the second take of my music video:


No comments:

Post a Comment