Research: Me as a consumer of music

How do I listen to music?

Usually when I listen to music I use the internet to be able to stream free and good quality music, I use sites such as Youtube and Soundcloud which are some of the best sites to listen to music. Not only do I use the internet I usually listen to the radio when in the car or eating my breakfast, the radio gives me a huge variety of music I can listen to.

Do I buy my music or..?

When I was younger I downloaded my music through Itunes or I would even go to stores such as HMV to buy albums of such, now though I had decided to use illegal downloading to receive my favourite music for free, I use sites such as The Pirate Bay to find torrents which allow me to download the music.

What type of music do I listen to?


I believe I have a wide variety of different genres of music I like, most recently I have been listening to a lot of indie music such as 'White Lies' and 'Friendly Fires' I like this music because it is quite relaxing compared to the other music I listen to. The other types of genres I listen to would be Drum and Bass and Dubstep, I like the beat of the music and most of them have a positive vibe about them, I also mostly blame my brother for getting me into this type of music.
What type of music do I hate?

Anything to do with Pop or R&B. Both of them are just mainly american rubbish which tries to attract the target audience of little kids because they are most prone to being attracted to new genres of music. This type of music is also very cringy and I would make sure that if pop or r&b come on the radio, I would instantly turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment